We wanted to provide you with some instructions for completing the online registration and links to other important documents that you will need. We utilize a system called Campwise for our online registration. Click the "Register Online" button on the right side of the window to launch the registration web page.
Returning campers should have a login & password to access your account. If you have trouble with your login, please contact the registrar for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to Camp Li-Lo-Li to register as a camper, you will be able to create a login. If you have a login for staff application, you can use the same login name and password to login.
Once you are logged in to Campwise Registration portal, you will be able to create a new camper, link your account to an existing camper and register a camper for the applicable sessions. The portal is fairly straight forward and there are instructions throughout the windows as you go through the process. To see these notes, you may need to click on the "Click to View Important Message" at the top of the window.
The type of information you will need in order to complete the registration include:
- Personal & Contact information
- Medical History and Insurance information - Please review this information each year to be sure it is accurate and up-to-date
- Cabin mate requests
- Disclaimer & Acknowledgement signature
A registration deposit required to hold a spot for your camper at each session. The deposit for Family Camp sessions is now based on the total family registration, not each person. Payment can be made by credit card or electronic check online. The deposit is a downpayment toward the total camp fee. Our refund policy is noted on our FAQ page. See our Fees page for all information related to fees, discounts and financial assistance.
While most required information can be entered online, including parent signature, the Health Care Provider (HCP) Consent Form is required by New York State and MUST be signed by a HCP. This is essential for ANY medications to be given to the camper at camp, including over-the-counter and prescription medications and vitamins. This form can be printed out at the end of the registration process, or from the link below. Please mail, fax or email this form to the camp registrar at least two weeks prior to the session the camper will attend.
Fax: (716) 313-1760
Mail: 8811 Sunfish Run Rd, Randolph, NY 14772
ARRIVAL AT CAMP
Those who pay in full and submit all of the required information ahead of time, including the signed Health Care Provider Consent Form, will be able to go through the registration process at camp more quickly. The arrival time for all sessions other than Family Camps is from 1 to 3pm on Sunday afternoons. It is important that you are on time so that we can stay on schedule for the day.
Camp capacity is limited. Please do not come without prior registration.
PICK UP TIME
Please plan to pick up your camper between 10 and 11am on Saturday morning. The store will be open during the pick-up time.
You will receive a welcome letter with more information after registering. Most other questions can be answered by visiting our FAQ page or having a quick look around our website. Contact the registrar at email@example.com with further questions.
- Camper Registration - This form will be a fillable PDF form to complete ONLY IF the camper does NOT register online. If you prefer to register by mail, send the completed form to the registrar at the camp address. If you register online, you do NOT need to complete and send this form as all the information is captured in the online process.
- Camper Medical & Health Care Provider Consent Form - This form MUST be completed for each camper and mailed, faxed or emailed to the camp registrar two weeks prior to the camper's session. The top portion is camper information that is entered online, so if you register online, you do NOT need to complete the top portion. However, the bottom portion of the form MUST be completed and SIGNED by your Health Care Provider.
- Welcome Letter - This letter provides necessary information for campers and parents while preparing for camp, and is updated yearly. Please read carefully.
- Meningitis Letter - Any camper staying 7 or more nights at camp must either have the meningitis vaccine, or the parents must sign off on this meningitis release form. This form is included in the online registration process, so only needs to be printed and completed if not completed online.