Online Registration is Now Open
for our 2018 Summer Sessions!
Register online Here.
Returning campers should have a login & password to access your account. For new campers, you will be able to create a login. If you have trouble with your login, please contact the registrar for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once logged in, you will be asked to submit or review information regarding the following:
- Personal & Contact information
- Medical History and Insurance information - Please review this information each year to be sure it is accurate and up-to-date
- Disclaimer & Acknowledgement signature
A registration deposit of $50 per week is required to hold a spot for your camper. Payment can be made by credit card or electronic check online. This registration fee is credited toward the total camp fee. Our refund policy is noted on our FAQ page. See our Fees page for discounts available for referring a friend to camp, as well as for multiple sessions per family for kids camps.
While most required information can be entered online, including parent signature, the Health Care Provider Consent Form is required by New York State and must be SIGNED by a Health Care Provider. This is essential for ANY medications to be given to the camper at camp, including vitamins, over-the-counter medications, and prescription medications. This form can be printed out at the end of the registration process, or from the link below. Please mail this form to the camp registrar at least two weeks prior to the session the camper will attend.
ARRIVING AT CAMP
Those who pay in full and submit all of the required information ahead of time, including the signed Health Care Provider Consent Form, will be able to go through the registration process when arriving at camp more quickly.
Please note the arrival and departure times for all sessions other than Family Camps:
- ARRIVAL TIME - 1 PM to 4 PM on Sunday afternoons
- DEPARTURE TIME - Pick up campers between 10 AM and noon on Saturdays
Camp capacity is limited. Please do not come without prior registration.
You will receive a welcome letter with more information after registering. Most other questions can be answered by visiting our FAQ page or having a quick look around our website. Contact the registrar at email@example.com with further questions.
- Camper Registration - This is a fillable PDF form to complete ONLY IF the camper does NOT register online. If you prefer to register by mail, send the completed form to the registrar at the camp address. If you register online, you do NOT need to do this form.
- Camper Medical & Health Care Provider Consent Form - This form must be completed for each camper and mailed to the camp registrar, preferably two weeks prior to the camper's session. The top portion is camper information that is entered online, so if you register online, you do NOT need to complete the top portion. However, the bottom portion of the form MUST be completed and SIGNED by your Health Care Provider.
- Welcome Letter - This letter provides necessary information for campers and parents while preparing for camp, and is updated yearly. Please read carefully.
- Meningitis Letter - Any camper staying 7 or more nights at camp must either have the meningitis vaccine, or the parents must sign off on this meningitis release form.