Staff Application Process
We have implemented an online staff application process so that all the applications and references can be processed online using our Campwise software. We are praying that this new process will work well for both the volunteer staff as well as for the staffing coordinators. If you have any questions, you can email the staffing coordinators, Denzil & Deb Boss, at email@example.com.
We will open up the system for application in early January and will let you know when it is available.
Staff Application Process
Please note that it is highly recommended to use Google Chrome web browser. People have been experiencing some issues when using other browsers. It is also preferable not to use Chrome on a Smartphone, but to use a laptop / computer. People have been experiencing difficulties when attempting to do it on the phone. The web page is not set up specifically for mobile access.
Here is a summary of the process:
- All staff that will be 18 years or older during camp will need to have a Criminal Background Check (CBC) completed. Please click this link in order to read more about this and get to the appropriate website to complete the CBC. Please start this process before completing the application as it is required in order for the application to be accepted. Once you have submitted the background check, you may go on to do the staff application immediately. You do not need to wait for a confirmation.
- Download the instructions for detailed information to help you step through the application process.
- Please click this link to take you to the staffing login. You will then be prompted to enter your existing Campwise login that you might use for registering campers or to create a new login if you don't already have a Campwise login.
- Follow the instructions downloaded above to complete the process. There are several important points to note within the instructions.
- The references that you list during the application process will receive an email to complete the reference online. You will need to communicate with them the positions you are applying for and that they should expect to see the reference.
Staff Reference Process
We would like to thank you for for your time to be a reference for a staff applicant for Camp Li-Lo-Li. Please click this link to access the Reference login page. You will then be prompted to enter the Control number that you received in the email requesting your reference. This will associate your specific reference with the applicant. You do not need to create a login to do the reference. You will need to know which positions the applicant is applying for in order to complete the reference.
If you have any questions regarding the reference process, please contact the staffing coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.