We want to thank you for your interest in serving the Lord at Camp Li-Lo-Li. We require all of our volunteer staff to apply to serve at camp using our online system using Campwise. If you have been on staff in the past three years, then much of the information has remained in the system which will simplify your application entry.
Based on past experiences, there are a few items that we want to point out as you go through the online staff application process:
1. Web Browser - Please use Google Chrome browser on a PC or Mac for the best experience. The application does not work well from a mobile device.
2. Criminal Background Checks - All staff who will be at least 18 years old during your camp session must complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC). Click here for more information and to complete the background check. We recommend that you apply for the background check before completing the staff application as it takes a few days to process and the completed results are required for your staff application to be accepted. Once you have submitted the background check, you may go on to finish the staff application immediately, you do not need to wait for your background check results as they will be delivered to the Staffing Coordinators directly.
3. Staffing Login - Click on the Staff Application button on the top of this page (or this link) to go to the Campwise website to login for the Staff Application. If you do not have a login currently, you will be prompted to create one. If you do not remember your login, please email email@example.com and they will send you the correct login information.
Please Note: if you share an email address with someone else, please contact the staffing coordinators so we can associate your name with that email address.
4. Instruction Notes - Please read the notes, typically in red, on each screen to guide you in completing the application correctly.
5. Completing Forms - Please be sure you review every form to ensure all are complete and up-to-date. Please note all of Camp Li-Lo-Li policies are now able to be downloaded from within the staff application.
6. Submit Application - Please make sure you click Submit to submit the application. If you submitted, you will receive an email the next day indicating receipt of the application. If you do not receive this email, please log back in to confirm you submitted it correctly or contact the staffing coordinators with any questions.
7. Staff References - You must have one of the two references be your local church elder / pastor. The people who are your references will receive an email from Camp to complete the reference online. Please tell your references to expect the email, and you will need to tell them for which positions you are applying.
8. Assistance - If you have any questions or need assistance with login issues, the application, background check, or reference process, please contact our staffing coordinators at the contact information below.
9. Training - Please remember that all staff need to be trained before serving at camp. Please see our staff training page for more information.