We want to thank you for your interest in serving the Lord at Camp Li-Lo-Li. We require all of our volunteer staff to apply to serve using our online system, Campwise. If you have been on staff in the past five years, then much of the information has remained in the system which will simplify your application entry.
Here are a few tips as you go through the online staff application process:
1. Criminal Background Checks - All staff who will be 18 years old or over during your camp session must complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC). Click here for more information and to complete the background check.
We recommend that you apply for the background check before completing the staff application as it takes a few days to process, and the completed results are required for your staff application to be accepted. Once you have submitted the background check, you may go on to finish the staff application immediately, you do not need to wait for your background check results as they will be delivered to the Staffing Coordinators directly.
2. Staff Login - Click on the Staff Application button on the top of this page (or this link) to go to the Campwise website to login for the Staff Application.
The login for staff is the same as for camper registration or donation. If you do not have a login currently, you will be prompted to create one. If you do not remember your login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will send you the correct login information. Please do not create a new login or staff person record if you are a returning staff member or have been a camper. We can help you link your accounts.
Please Note: if you share an email address with someone else, please contact the staffing coordinators so we can associate your name with that email address.
3. Completing Forms / Submit Application - Please review every form to ensure all are complete and up to date. Once all your forms are completed, please make sure you click Submit to submit the application. If submitted, you will receive an email the next day indicating receipt of the application. If you do not receive this email, please log back in to confirm you submitted it correctly or contact the staffing coordinators with any questions. Please note all of Camp Li-Lo-Li policies are now able to be downloaded from within the staff application.
4. Staff References - You must have two references, one of which needs to be your local church elder / pastor. The people who are your references will receive an email from Camp to complete the reference online. Please tell your references to expect the email, and you will need to tell them for which positions you are applying.
5. Training - Please remember that all staff need to be trained before serving at camp. Please see our staff training page for more information.